TODO list of future enhacements
- enable wireshark's SSH remote capture (sshdump)
- integrate OSCORE test spec
- integrate RD core test spec
- automate VERIFY steps with aiocoap
- investigate use-case where agent runs cloud with routable IPv6
What I think would greatly lower the introductory threshold would be if there'd be an option to have an Agent started on a /56 interface in the cloud -- figure it like the agent I'm running locally when testing an embedded device, just that it's a few more routers between the agent and the device.
Sure that won't cover all possible situations, but it'd allow people with proper internet connections to do all but the radio and multicast parts, and people with limited connectivity could still run a local agent.